- June 30th 2003: PTIME release 1.0.
PTIME module gives access to PTIME_start() and PTIME_stop() functions.
- Octobre 5th 2004: PTIME release 1.1.
- Changed PTIME functions in PTIME_start/stop subroutines.
- November 4th 2004, PTIME release 2.0.
- Added timings of mixed MPI/OpenMP programs.
- Optionaly user can now redirect timing output to a specified file
(default to STDOUT) when calling PTIME_stop(FILE="...") routine.
- November 19th 2004, PTIME release 2.1.
- Added timing OpenMP/sequential programs with OTIME module.
- Added example which use OTIME module in OpenMP programs.
- Changed the PTIME directory structure.
- December 1st 2004, PTIME and OTIME merged in TIM (Time-Instrumentation Methods) release 3.0.
- Renamed PTIME_start/stop, PTIME_omp_start/stop, OTIME_start/stop
and OTIME_omp_start/stop in respectively PTIM_start/stop,
PTIM_omp_start/stop, OTIM_start/stop and OTIM_omp_start/stop
- Modified Makefile and Make.*.inc files respectively in "mod" and "arch" directories.
- December 16th 2004, TIM release 3.1.
- Corrected bug in OTIM_stop routine.